HozzászólásMutasd csak ezt az üzenetet

Pendra, excuse me, I've post my message without my login....it's me :D :D :D
Ciaoooo...

Vissza a tetejére

HozzászólásHozzászólás témája:
HozzászólásElküldve: hétf. máj. 08, 2006 5:47 pm

Pendra írta:
In Hungary, there is no specific law about AS guns. The Gun law knows the Airgun category only. According to that, every air operated gun under 7.5J is ok to own without a license. 15J for paintball markers. The rules below are our own regulations. We don't want to turn the game into a race for the most powerfull gun.
Most of the guns here go around 400 FPS. This gives nice range and accuracy. With that power the gun remains reliable for a good while(except for the TM V2 :? ). The hit from such gun hurts a bit more than 1J guns, but not that bad. The face hits from close range may cause bleeding or tooth damage thou. That is the reason for the mandatory face protection in CQBs.
We banned the laser because it can cause permanent eye damage by accident. The chances are remote, but noone wants to take the risk.
The grenade launchers are new toys around. They are allowed, but there were ideas about maximizing the number of spare grenades. Right now there is no limitation on the grenade launcher.
The minimal shooting distance, impsed on the snipers, are there to make sure the googles doesn't break. Over 20m, the power of the sniper is matched by the AEGs. We have only a handfull of dedicated snipers. They are all very disciplined guys and obbey the rule. Plus you gotta be an extremely good player to get within 20m of a sniper without being shot ;).
We try to play it hard, but safe. The worst thing that can happen to our community is a serious accident on a game. There have been no problems so far, and we make sure it stays that way. :)
Apart that you can use any kind of gear which is safe and not prohibited.
This just come into my mind. I think you have to have a license to own night vision rifle scoopes here.

I remember when an sniper shoot me with his overjoule rifle (maybe about 3,70 joule :shock: ) and when he strike me (in about 30/35 meters of distance) on my back I've a very great pain and I remember that I want to kill him :twisted: !!!
Anyway, in CQB alway italian softgunners must use the full face mask...who don't want to use it, must sign a libility declaration to the Club Committee....
Thank you very much Pendra for your explanation.......when you want, visit our simply web site (www.22sat.it)...you're always welcome :D
Ciao!!!

Vissza a tetejére

Fórumtag

HozzászólásElküldve: vas. máj. 07, 2006 9:39 pm

In Hungary, there is no specific law about AS guns. The Gun law knows the Airgun category only. According to that, every air operated gun under 7.5J is ok to own without a license. 15J for paintball markers. The rules below are our own regulations. We don't want to turn the game into a race for the most powerfull gun.
Most of the guns here go around 400 FPS. This gives nice range and accuracy. With that power the gun remains reliable for a good while(except for the TM V2 :? ). The hit from such gun hurts a bit more than 1J guns, but not that bad. The face hits from close range may cause bleeding or tooth damage thou. That is the reason for the mandatory face protection in CQBs.
We banned the laser because it can cause permanent eye damage by accident. The chances are remote, but noone wants to take the risk.
The grenade launchers are new toys around. They are allowed, but there were ideas about maximizing the number of spare grenades. Right now there is no limitation on the grenade launcher.
The minimal shooting distance, impsed on the snipers, are there to make sure the googles doesn't break. Over 20m, the power of the sniper is matched by the AEGs. We have only a handfull of dedicated snipers. They are all very disciplined guys and obbey the rule. Plus you gotta be an extremely good player to get within 20m of a sniper without being shot ;).
We try to play it hard, but safe. The worst thing that can happen to our community is a serious accident on a game. There have been no problems so far, and we make sure it stays that way. :)
Apart that you can use any kind of gear which is safe and not prohibited.
This just come into my mind. I think you have to have a license to own night vision rifle scoopes here.

Vissza a tetejére
  Profil E-mail küldése  
HozzászólásElküldve: vas. máj. 07, 2006 7:55 pm

Pendra írta:
Only 6mm solid plastic BB may be used. No 8mm, paint filled or metal BBs allowed.
You have to wear full face protection if you go into a building.
You cannot shoot full auto inside buildings if the power of your gun is over 1J.
You cannot go into a building if the power of your gun is over 1.5J.
The max power for AEGs is 1.7J (430FPS with .2).
For assault guns, the mag capacity cannot be over 600BB and no electric winding mag are allowed.
Support guns can use auto winding mags and mags with unlimited BB capacity. However the support guns must have a bipod and they should look similar to a real support MG. You must go prone to fire a support gun.
The max power for snipers 3.3J (600FPS with .2).
The gun cannot be capable to fire in full auto. You can't shoot at targets closer than 20m. Therefore snipers must have a sidearm of some king.
Smoke is not allowed in buildings.
Pyro grenades and mines are not allowed, unless the responsible game organizers tell otherwise.
Flashbangs are not allowed.
Any type of lasers are strictly prohibited.
I think that is about it for a short version.
BTW welcome here!

Here in Italy there is a "strange" but strictly law about asg power limit. In fact, at the first (on 1991) for italian laws, all asg was declared "toys" :shock: but now are declared "guns not guns, aka guns without person damaging". For this law, in Italy all kind of softguns must have 1 joule (328fps) maximum power limit. For italian softgunners is good too 'cause an shot with an overjoule softguns isn't a friendly shot!!! We can't use pyro mines or grenades, flashbangs and, sometimes, fog grenades. We haven't a minimun engage distance (we can shot in semi and full auto in cqb), we can use airsoft grenades launcher and all kind of technical devices (laser, An.Peq., Aimpoint, Lam, nightvision scope, ect. ect.). Maybe, somethings changing for the snipers asg but I'm not sure....
Ciao my Friend... :D

Vissza a tetejére

Fórumtag

HozzászólásElküldve: vas. máj. 07, 2006 7:31 pm

Only 6mm solid plastic BB may be used. No 8mm, paint filled or metal BBs allowed.
You have to wear full face protection if you go into a building.
You cannot shoot full auto inside buildings if the power of your gun is over 1J.
You cannot go into a building if the power of your gun is over 1.5J.
The max power for AEGs is 1.7J (430FPS with .2).
For assault guns, the mag capacity cannot be over 600BB and no electric winding mag are allowed.
Support guns can use auto winding mags and mags with unlimited BB capacity. However the support guns must have a bipod and they should look similar to a real support MG. You must go prone to fire a support gun.
The max power for snipers 3.3J (600FPS with .2).
The gun cannot be capable to fire in full auto. You can't shoot at targets closer than 20m. Therefore snipers must have a sidearm of some king.
Smoke is not allowed in buildings.
Pyro grenades and mines are not allowed, unless the responsible game organizers tell otherwise.
Flashbangs are not allowed.
Any type of lasers are strictly prohibited.
I think that is about it for a short version.
BTW welcome here!

Vissza a tetejére
  Profil E-mail küldése  
HozzászólásElküldve: vas. máj. 07, 2006 6:42 pm

Ehm....but...how is game fps (or joule) asg power limit in your Country???

Vissza a tetejére

Admin

HozzászólásElküldve: csüt. jan. 26, 2006 7:51 am

by Pendra:
The laws about AS are a little sketcy. According to law, it is free to own air weapons that has a muzzle velocity under 7,5J. You can transport it in a locked compartment (in the trunk for example). You have to conceal the gun while in transport. You can unpack it when you enter at the playing field. Make sure that you keep the gun, the mag and the BBs separated.
The police is rather liberal (and even interested in a positive way) with AS guns as long as you don't act suspicious. However never say the word "Gun Replica", because that may create problems.

in additonal:
You can pass the border without problem. in EU and Hungary usualy nobody check your trunk (except if you do something:) )

We have some shop but I have to suggest you to contact Frico directly in email. He has a shop here and SK as well.

Vissza a tetejére
  Profil E-mail küldése  
HozzászólásHozzászólás témája: Softair and Law in Hungary
HozzászólásElküldve: szer. jan. 25, 2006 9:37 pm

I think iam not the only austrian, who know absolutely nothing about how the police (law) in hungary is handling airsoft. But I want to find out. :D

What happens, if they see my guns, which look like real one, lying on the backseet of my car, especially at the border crossing point?
When are you allowed to buy and carry a softair with you?

BTW: Are there some (cheap) shops, which export to Austria?

Thx in advance!
With best regards, Red

Vissza a tetejére

Hozzászólások megjelenítése:  Rendezés  
Új téma nyitása Hozzászólás a témához  [ 8 hozzászólás ] 

Időzóna: UTC + 1 óra